- Business Mondays – Building The Future Awards Announces Birmingham City Council As New Headline Sponsor
- BDaily – Building The Future Awards announces Birmingham City Council as new headline sponsor
- UK News Group – Building The Future Awards announces Birmingham City Council as new headline sponsor
- Business in the Midlands – Building The Future Awards announces Birmingham City Council as new headline sponsor
- Warwickshire World – Nominations are now open to recognise outstanding workers in the construction industry in Warwickshire.
- CW Chamber of Commerce – Nominations Now Open To Celebrate the Rising Stars in the Construction Industry Under 30
- BDaily – Building the Future Awards: Nominations Open To Spotlight Young Talent in the Construction Industry
- Business Mondays – Building The Future Awards Nominations Open To Spotlight Young Talent In The Construction Industry
- UK News Group – Nominations now open to celebrate the rising stars in the construction industry under 30
- BBP Media – Building The Future Awards To Recognise Emerging Talent in the Construction Industry
- Business in the Midlands – Building The Future Awards To Celebrate Emerging Talent in the Construction Industry
NOMINATIONS SUBMITTED HERE: https://buildingthefutureawards.co.uk/
At the heart of the Building The Future Awards, is the recognition and celebration of outstanding accomplishments in various categories. From honouring the Apprentice/Trainee of the Year to highlighting the Role Model of the Year, Young Engineer of the Year, and numerous other categories, these awards serve as a platform to showcase young professionals’ remarkable talents and valuable contributions throughout the industry.
The construction industry faces various challenges, including the need for sustainable practices, technological advancements, and addressing the evolving demands of a rapidly changing world. Young professionals possess the adaptability and willingness to embrace new technologies, implement sustainable solutions, and push the boundaries of innovation. Acknowledging and nurturing their talents is crucial in ensuring the industry remains at the forefront of progress and meets the complex challenges of the future. For press inquiries, interviews, or further information, please contact: Errol Lawson, Director firstname.lastname@example.org