- Black beauty & Hair Magazine – One to Watch
- Women’s Health Magazine – Win 2-in-1 Face & Eye Serum – Inclusive Skincare Range
- Bedford Today – Bedfordshire founder of skincare brand named one of UK’s most inspirational female entrepreneurs
- BBP Media – Founder of skincare brand Esther celebrates inclusion in f:Entrepreneur #ialso 100
- Business Mondays – Founder Of Skincare Brand Esther Celebrates Inclusion In F:Entrepreneur #Ialso 100
- MO2VATE Media
Founder Esther Roche has been named one of the UK’s most inspirational and dynamic female entrepreneurs by the f:Entrepreneur ‘#ialso100’ campaign. Her mission is to inspire and encourage others to embrace the skin they were born with and not compromise their skin health due to societal pressure. Examples of media coverage: Business Mondays and Bedford Today
Mum of 5, Esther spent two and half years researching the power of plant-based ingredients. Indeed, she was also recognised for being the “One to Watch” at the Woman Who Achieves Awards and received a business boost from Retail Entrepreneur Theo Paphitis following her winning tweet during the ‘Small Business Sunday’.
Esther created her skincare products with her family’s sensitive skin in mind.
DeRoiste products are:
- Gender-inclusive, vegan, organic
- Suitable for all skin tones
- Natural, organic, no fragrances, cruelty-free and made in the UK
- 100 % natural ingredients include Vitamin C, pomegranate, turmeric, hyaluronic acid, green tea, kojic acid, liquorice and rosehip