- BBP Media – Strategic Planning With AI – Can It Replace Your Trusted Adviser?
- Business Mondays – Strategic Planning With AI – Can It Replace Your Trusted Adviser?
- BDaily – Strategic Planning With AI – Can It Replace Your Trusted Adviser?
- UK News Group – Strategic Planning With AI – Can It Replace Your Trusted Adviser?
- Mo2vate Media
“When looking for an in-house or outsourced FD/CFO/trusted adviser, be clear about your financial goals and create a realistic plan with actions that they can be held accountable for. List your long-term and short-term business and personal financial goals before you search. That will give you the framework for finding someone whose expertise matches your objectives and is right for you. Check their qualifications and experience. There’s no shortage of Finance Directors or CFOs to choose from – but not every accountant has the right credentials, training, or expertise to meet your needs. Remember to double check with the appropriate certifying body that they have the required qualifications.”
Her advice is that when choosing a Finance Director or CFO, inquire about the following:
- If you find budgeting and forecasting a struggle, a virtual or part time CFO can wear this important hat for you
- They’ll monitor the financial health of your business and provide a fresh perspective which will help you make better more timely, strategic decisions and improve your results
- See how they’ve helped clients in similar sectors and size to your business
- Find out their payment structure, some may be willing to take some equity in your business in part payment for their services.